Sunday, November 23, 2014

Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt Swap

I am so super excited to be participating in the third round of Schnitzel and Boo's mini quilt swap! I got the most amazing partner and am so excited to start creating for her.


I found these Cotton & Steel Basics and instantly knew I wanted to use them! I bought a charm pack and am thinking about doing something like this:


This is from The Happy Zombie and I found it on Pinterest the other day.


This was the first image I found on Pinterest, but it wasn't very descriptive. This one is an Instagram post from heyporkchop. I did some looking around and found a couple of links, but I'm just going to have to figure it out on my own!

I tried a couple of layouts and have not found anything I'm completely satisfied with yet. The shimmer is throwing me off, I'm not a fan of fabric with shimmer and I couldn't tell it was in some of the fabrics online. However, I'm sure my partner will like it! I just have to try more layouts before I begin sewing.

with love,
Courtney  

No comments:

Post a Comment