Saturday, February 28, 2015

Little Arrow Paper Pieced Pattern


I created this cute little paper pieced arrow the other day for my sampler quilt (pictures of my progress so far on this blog post). I created the pattern out of pencil and paper and have recreated it here for you guys to use in your own quilt designs!

If you do use this pattern, I ask that you only use it for personal projects. If you are planning to sell something you've made with this pattern, that is fine only if you give me credit (a link to my blog will suffice). Same goes for if you do a blog post about something you have made with the pattern, link to my blog post.

I think that this arrow is super versatile and can be used in many different ways! I'd love to see any blocks that you make using this pattern, so please post pictures on Instagram for me using the #littlearrowpaperpieced and tag me @aquilterandhercat so that I can see your lovely creations. If you do a blog post about something you've made with this pattern, let me know! I'd love to read your blog posts. I hope you guys enjoy!

Pattern:

If you're new to paper piecing, I have found that this tutorial by Amanda from 3and3quarters is amazing! I'm still new to paper piecing and have found this method the easiest to understand.

Update: Here is a zipper pouch I made using the pattern!


with love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment