Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Little Arrow Pouch

Hello everyone! I have decided to do another post on my Little Arrow Paper Pieced Pattern!


I decided to start off by showing you a couple of different ways this block can be used! I think there are several cool ways to use this block and I hope you guys decide to give it a try.


This is the layout I decided to stick with. I thought I'd keep it simple for this little project.


I made a zipper pouch! I think it will be for one of my partners in some upcoming Instagram swaps I'm in. I haven't decided who just yet, but I have a couple of people in mind!


Here it is all nice an finished. This was a quick little project and I hope you guys like it! If you make anything using this pattern please don't forget to use the #littlearrowpaperpieced so that I can see your lovely creations, too!

Also, I am in the process of getting an official logo for my blog as well as working on starting up an Easy shop! I am so excited and I cannot wait to show you guys. Stay tuned.

with love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment