Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Fling Mini Swap

I've had a TON of projects in the works these past two or three months and have been waiting and waiting to finish them! I was wanting to wait until I got my logo created (and I have yay!) and got some labels made. I've done both and am plugging away at those unfinished projects! My #springflingminiswap (#haveaflingwithjen) quilt is one of these "back burner" projects!



As you can see, I've finished now and I think my partner will love it! She gets one of my first ever quilt labels and I hope she likes them, too (though I don't think anyone will ever be quite as excited as I am about them).


Here's the other side. Yes I did make a double sided mini! I saw that my partner already had something similar as what I had already created, so I decided to make a second option for her! I hope she doesn't mind and that one side will suit her taste. As I'm writing this blog post I am just now noticing just how extremely crooked the borders are on this side... I hope she doesn't mind!


I also made this zipper pouch out of my free Little Arrow Paper Pieced Pattern! I've decided it is going to be shipped as an extra for my partner in this swap. I had a lovely time creating this mini for my partner and I can't wait until it is received!

with love,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice the crooked borders until I read this. I love it and now that I know the arrows are your pattern I'll definitely have to try them out. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it! Tag me if you do use the pattern, I'd love to see what you make!

      Delete