Monday, October 20, 2014

Mini Quilt

I created a mini quilt swap on a website dedicated to swapping. This website is called Swap Bot. People from all over the world join swaps (either internationally or regionally). I primarily join the crafting and book swaps. It is a great site and I highly recommend checking it out! I will link my profile here.


This is the quilt top with the lines marked! It is a teeny tiny quilt that I made using Fat Quarter Shop's Sister's Choice quilt pattern. I only made one block (obviously), making my mini measure 10.5" square.


Hand quilted! I had quite a bit of fun hand quilting this beauty.


Here is the hand embroidered little label I made for the back. It's slightly crooked, but hey isn't that the purpose of 'hand-made?'


I named this mini "Lovely" because I feel like that was a deserving name! I tried to use fabrics that were not quite my taste for this project and I think it worked out nicely! I really do hope my partner loves this mini as much as I do.

with love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment