Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rainbow Mini Quilt Swap

I am a part of the #rainbowminiswap on Instagram and I finished my mini! I didn't recieve a whole lot of information about my partner for this swap, so I kind of had to follow my instincts. I did a lot of teeny tiny piecing for this project and I love the way it turned out!


This mini isn't exactly my style. I've never been a big fan of rainbow colors in rainbow order, but I still like it! From what I can tell, I think that my partner will love it too. It's for #rainbowteamyellow.


I have already gotten a start on my mini quilt wall and this swap is something I am going to use to add to it! I'm super excited to receive my mini, but the send date isn't until April 6! Oh well, that gives me a bit more time to stare at this one.

I finished my mini quilt for the Instagram #kittenmqs2015! I might not share the whole completed thing just yet because it might give away who my partner is, but I can't wait to show you!

with love,
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Your rainbow mini is very lovely. I wasn't a huge rainbow fan either going in, but now it's all I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your comment. :)

      Delete