Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cotton + Steel Lion Purse

I'm lin love with the Cotton + Steel lion prints. I bought some of the teal one awhile back and didn't know what to do with it! When the Sew My Stash 2015: Bag Challenge was posted, I thought that it was a perfect opportunity to make a purse!


Here it is in all of it's glory. This was my first ever sewn purse (I'd made crochet ones before). I think that it turned out well! The inside was supposed to have a zipper pocket, but I grew frustrated and decided to not add one.



I think that this bag is extremely cute and I'm excited to start carrying it this summer. I found the pattern for this bag over on Pinterest. You can find the pattern here. It isn't the easiest pattern to follow for a beginner, but I managed!


I just love the lions and I think that this purse shows them off well! I'll be back soon with another blog post! I plan to do four instead of two next month (maybe even more). Stay tuned!

with love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment